Like our other ficathons, this is how it will work:
- Post a prompt! Comment to this post with your choice of Doctor/Rose pairing (any!Doctor/Rose, Nine/Rose, Ten/Rose, or Ten II/Rose, etc.) + prompt. Please make sure to leave each prompt in a new comment. Prompts do not have to be spring-related.
- Read through the prompts until you find one that inspires you. Write a fic! You can either post your fic as a comment reply to the prompt (if it fits) or reply to the prompt with a link back to your journal.
- Fill as many prompts as you want! More than one person can fill the same prompt.
- All ratings are accepted (though you can specify in your prompt), but please specify the pairing + rating at the top of the comment. (If you're using a layout that has comment subject lines, go for it! If not, just note it at the top of your comment.)
- Enjoy reading the fics and please remember to leave feedback!
- In a few weeks time, we'll post a masterlist of everyone's fics.
- If ficathons aren't your thing, no pressure to write or participate! We'll still be posting our daily Doctor/Rose pics.
In order for the ficathon to run smoothly, please...
- Fill prompts with newly written fic, rather than recs or links to fics that have already been written.
- Reply to a prompt only if you are filling or planning to fill it (but please DO give authors feedback!).
- Be considerate to your fellow ficathon participants -- both prompters and authors.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment here or PM a mod. If you want to promote the ficathon with the snazzy banner, you can use the code below: