(Our apologies to the southern hemisphere.)
Much like our last ficathon, this is how it will work:
- Post a prompt! Comment to this post with your choice of Doctor/Rose pairing (any!Doctor/Rose, Nine/Rose, Ten/Rose, or Ten II/Rose etc.) + prompt. Please make sure to leave each prompt in a new comment. Prompts do not have to be summer-related.
- Read through the prompts until you find one that inspires you. Write a ficlet! You can either post your fic as a comment reply (if it fits) to the prompt or reply to the prompt with a link back to your journal.
- Fill as many prompts as you want! More than one person can fill the same prompt.
- All ratings are accepted (though you can specify in your prompt), but please write the rating + pairing in the comment header.
- Enjoy reading the fics and please remember to leave feedback!
- In a couple weeks time, we'll post a masterlist of everyone's fics.
- If ficathons aren't your thing, no pressure to write or participate! We'll still be posting our daily Doctor/Rose pics.
In order for the ficathon to run smoothly, please...
- Fill prompts with newly written fic, rather than recs or links to fics that have already been written.
- Try to reply to a prompt only if you are filling or planning to fill it (but please DO give authors feedback!).
- Be considerate to your fellow ficathon participants -- both prompters and authors.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment here or PM a mod.
If you want to promote the ficathon with one of our snazzy banners,
All banners (except the last one) were made by the lovely mrv3000
And last, but not least, a banner made by our own shinyopals ...